The Coldwell Banker Real Estate Assistance Program Can Save You Money.
Rorich Automotive has partnered with Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services to offer you a Real Estate Assistance Program that could save you hundreds - possibly thousands - of dollars when you buy or sell a home. The Real Estate Assistance Program (REAP) is a free, no-obligation benefits program offered in all states through Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services. The ability to provide a rebate may be modified or prohibited by law in some states.
The savings come from a credit equal to 20% of the commission earned on the listing or buying side of the transaction.
An example would look like this:
- Rorich Automotive employee's home sells for $225,000 at 7% commission
- $225,000 x 7% commission = $15,750
- The listing office (seller's representation) receives 50% = $7,875.
- The selling office (buyer's representation) receives 50% = $7,875
- The Rorich Automotive employee receives 20% of the = $7,875. In other words, a discount of $1,575.
To receive your cash credit, you must follow these guidelines:
- Pre-registration is required to receive this benefit
- Either sell or purchase a home with Coldwell Banker
- Assistance Program cannot be combined with any other program, relocation benefits, etc.